Thursday, November 21, 2013

Social Injustice Project

Find a True Story About Someone 
          I interviewed my mom. She is a really honest and nice person. She always gives up her train and bus seats for the elderly and pregnant women. Also, my mom works at a 99 cents store. Every time someone gives her extra money by accident, she always returns it. When she finds anything she always returns it to the owner. She always give money to poor people, always. 
          When I asked my mom "what is the biggest impact you have on the world?" She replied, "putting smiles on everyone's face because happiness is the best way to let everything off your mind and just have a good time." One day when I visited my mom's store, all the customers said things like,"Your mom is so honest, your lucky to have her(my mom) as your mom, etc." The most importantly she takes care of me and my little sister. My mom really does change the world everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment